This disclaimer governs the use of our website ClearDekho.com. By using this website you accept to have read and agree to this Disclaimer. If you are not comfortable with the Disclaimer or do not accept it, please do not use our website. The terms of the Disclaimer may be changed from time to time and shall be updated on the website. We request you to review the Disclaimer to keep yourself updated with changes (if any). Your continued usage of the website following the changes in the Disclaimer signifies your acceptance of the changes.
- ClearDekho.com holds the copyrights of all images, texts, graphics and data on this website.
- Each trademark, product name, company name and logo displayed on ClearDekho.com is exclusive property of the respective brands. Any entity, must take written consent of ClearDekho.com, to copy, re-publish, alter and distribute any of these intellectual properties.
- We can neither guarantee nor can we warrant the accuracy of the colour and description of the product. It may differ from the one on ClearDekho.com.
- We also do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free and are not liable for any delay or interruption in use of our website and services. We reserve the right to discontinue any or all of our products/services at any time without any notice, at our own discretion and are not liable for any compensation or explanation to anyone.
- You are liable for any risk associated with your use of ClearDekho.com.
- You will be the sole responsible for any action taken by you in reliance upon the content of the website. ClearDekho.com is liable only for the purchase price of any item purchased by you from the website.
- If any kind of damage; personal injury or death; lost profit, goodwill & data or business interruption takes place due to the use of the website, ClearDekho.com will not be responsible for it.
- The agreement is governed by the laws of the India. If any litigation arises out of this website, it shall be exclusively held in the courts of New Delhi, India.
- Any provision of the agreement, if found illegal or void, will be eliminated. However the remainder will continue to hold the full force and effect.