Salary: ₹600,000.00 to ₹720,000.00 /year
1. Develop monthly field marketing plan for all retail stores across states.
2. Responsible for budget planning for all field marketing related activities for each retail store monthly.
3. Plan daily route & manage the field marketing boys for executing marketing activities as per daily plan.
4. Responsible to plan & execute BTL marketing activities, residential & markets based kiosk marketing activities, local store level store promotion activities across the geographies.
5. Responsible to run co-branded affiliate marketing campaigns nearby retail optical stores across states.
6. Responsible & accountable for achieving monthly targets of footfall generation & ROI related to every individual marketing activity.
7. Execute NPI, flyers distribution for each store as per the weekly plan on retail stores.
8. Work with retail sales team to strategise for requirement of marketing activities to increase sales of individual stores.
8. Get all design creatives approved & designed from digital team.
9. Work with retail team to come up with new offers every month for marketing promotions across different stores.
10. Partner with local residential RWA to set up & execute eye screening camps for engaging customers within their residential areas.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1. MBA Marketing
2. Should have excellent written & verbal communication skills
3. Should be result-oriented & should have strong management skills.
4. Good negotiation & networking skills
5. Self-motivated, organised & strategic thinker
6. 3-4 years of work experience required of managing field marketing
Experience : 3-4 years
Salary: Best in the industry
Qualification : MBA
Job Nature: Permanent
Working days: 6
Functional Area: Marketing
Role: Manager Marketing
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time