JOB TITLE: MARKETING MANAGER ALLIANCES
JOB PROFILE CODE: CDJ0003
LOCATION: GHAZIABAD (U.P)
JD – MARKETING MANAGER ALLIANCES
- Establish a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management.
- Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
- Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions.
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
- Deliver a strong pipeline of strategic partners that deliver the next level of growth for the Company.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Build a scale in business development by collaborating with internal stakeholders (product, operations, marketing and legal teams), closely working with the management team towards conceptualizing and building the right product strategies.
- Work with other teams internal to the organization to ensure that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals.
- Encourage and supervise any collaboration with partner brands.
- Attend various trade fairs and networking events on behalf of the company.
- Work in liaison with the sales and marketing team to understand current market trends and build relationships accordingly.
- Strategist newer ways to grow current partnerships.
- Travel to other places of business.
- Other roles and responsibilities assigned time to time by the management.
GRADUATE/POST GRADUATE/PGDM / MBA Minimum 1 year of relevant experience into ALLIANCES with EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Salary: Upto 40,000/- per month